✅ ONLINE or Post Event Recording: €149 down to €99
✅ IN-PERSON GENERAL: €299 down to €199
✅ IN-PERSON VIP better seating + drinks and eats with the speakers:- €499 down to €399
Special Offer: Buy One Get One
Don't miss out on our exclusive 'Buy One, Get One Free' ticket sale! This incredible deal is only available until midnight Tuesday, January 23rd!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE SUMMIT
Be a part of the Leadership and Life Mastery Summit, a unique platform committed to sparking significant transformation in your professional achievements, personal growth, and relationships, both in the workplace and beyond. This engaging and hands-on event is crafted as a workshop-centric experience, blending expert knowledge in areas like leadership, sales, performance enhancement, communication, wealth creation, health, and stress management, to create a comprehensive success roadmap for every aspect of your life.
Uncover effective tactics to expand, enhance, and secure your business, while simultaneously fostering financial prosperity, physical well-being, and personal satisfaction. Our roster of esteemed speakers includes former Presidents, global CEOs, Media Industry Pioneers, Elite Fund Management Professionals, Adventurers who have scaled Everest, specialists in business performance psychology, and authorities in wellness. They are set to provide you with concrete, actionable guidance to uplift every dimension of your work and personal life.
Additionally, take advantage of five outstanding networking opportunities with CEOs, industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and business proprietors. For those holding VIP tickets, an exclusive afterparty is in store, where you can socialize with our distinguished speakers and other notable attendees over drinks and appetizers.
This event is more than just a gathering; it's a critical stepping stone for your personal and professional advancement. Whether you're looking for a day of enrichment, a team-building outing, or a powerful impetus for comprehensive professional and personal evolution, this summit is poised to offer an extraordinary journey to the pinnacle of success.
- Tips on how to multiply your business growth for 2024 with the U.K. & Australian Overseas speaker of the Year.
- Conquering your Everest from the man who’s peaked it twice!
- How to manage, lead, grow, sell & exit a multimillion dollar business with an annual revenue of $70m a year & only 50 staff.
- How to grow a business from $50m pa sales to $1.75Bn + grow a coaching business to have film stars, Sports Stars & CEO clients.
- Goalsetting & strategic planning techniques for 2024 from the Media Mogul with 8 International magazines.
- Workplace Wellness & Stress Management steps from a Yoga master!
- How to create passion, purpose, better communication skills, high performance & win-win in your business & with your relationships.
- Finding your inner motivation on the days when you just don't feel it!
- David Mc Gowan: has been working in Media for over 20 years. Having started his career with Reed Elsevier, David went on to start his own Media Company in 2006 with the mission to “inspire its readers to reach their dreams”. Together magazine has become the Number 1 Lifestyle Personal Development magazine in Europe. Based in Brussels, Together magazine is in full expansion with offices in Africa and France and is currently expanding around the globe.
- Pat Falvey: is an Irish high-altitude mountaineer expedition leader, polar explorer entrepreneur, author, corporate/personal trainer/coach, and motivational speaker. He was the first person to complete the Seven Summits of the world twice, with the summiting of Mount Everest reached from both the Tibetan (1996) and Napalese sides (2004). He was expedition leader of the team that saw Clare O’Leary become the first Irish woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest (2004).
- Doug D Gordon: is an award winning speaker, coach, consultant, trainer + #1 International Bestselling Author of "Charge Yourself Up For Success - Energizing your life, work and relationships" which has 3 NY Times Bestseller testimonials. In 2022 he was awarded: International CEO of the Year (for consulting business), Global Man of the Year for contribution to humanity (for mental wellness work), International Healer of the Year, & a Global award for keynote speaking (Institute of Directors).
- Jack Daly: is a leading sales speaker and trainer with over 30 years of sales and executive experience. Jack’s track record is a testament to his real-world knowledge and extensive expertise in sales and sales management. He started his professional journey at CPA firm Arthur Andersen and rose to the CEO level of several corporations, building six companies into national firms along the way, two of which he subsequently sold to the Wall Street firms of Solomon Brothers and First Boston.
- Gosia Wojciulewicz: is an international business owner, keynote speaker, and consultant specializing in wellness, self-care, emotional intelligence, and conscious living. As a wellness coach and Reiki Master, certified in yoga, meditation, and mindfulness, Gosia empowers individuals and organizations to embrace a holistic approach to life. With a wealth of experience, Gosia has delivered keynote addresses at events, including the Global Women’s Magazine Summit in London and the Your Health, Your Lifestyle Summit in Canada.
- Karen Caplan: is a top executive coach, international speaker and the former owner, CEO and President of Frieda’s Branded Produce which actually invented the name “Kiwi” for the fruit. Frieda’s Branded Produce has been inspiring colourful, healthy and delicious eating for families, and food lovers everywhere since 1962. They market and distribute more than 100 different varieties of fruits and vegetables to supermarkets, foodservice, and wholesalers across North America.
- Lee Tunney-Ware: is a High Performance Business Coach, Lifting High-Achievers To Greater Success with over 35 years of experience. As a successful entrepreneur and family man, he understands the challenges of navigating work-life balance. Having owned multiple thriving businesses and worked with top professionals, he discovered his true passion for coaching and training. Drawing from his rich experiences, Lee empowers clients to rediscover their passion, break free from stagnation, and achieve remarkable results in all aspects of their lives.
- Dr. Celine Mullins: has over 15 years’ experience as a Psychologist, Coach and Learning Consultant working across Multinationals, SME’s, Governmental and Educational institutions. She creates coaching and learning experiences that give people the tools to develop Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Resilience. Celine also teaches the Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Module of the MSc in Personal and Management’ Coaching, University College Cork annually. She is also the author of two books; Our Learning Brain and Developing Learning Habits.
- Ruby O'Kelly, an eighteen-year-old singer-songwriter from County Cavan, boasts a background in classical and musical theatre. Her signwriting journey began at 12, gaining media attention. Recently, her single 'The Final Time' hit Number 2 on the Irish Pop Charts. Ruby, recognized with awards like 'Young Humanitarian of the Year' and the 'Mace Unsung Hero Award,' is not just a talented artist but a passionate advocate against bullying. She has graced prestigious venues like the Olympia Theatre, City Hall, and the National Concert Hall, and has performed for notable events, including the 1916 Commemoration for three consecutive years.
- David Burgess: is a professional magician and entertainer, known for his close-up sleight of hand, staggering trickery and cheeky comedy. Guests love to participate in the magic, trying to catch David out, laughing at each other’s flabbergasted faces and being wowed by the performance. David is far from shy! He’s very comfortable at the front of a crowded room, orchestrating the proceedings with humour, audience interaction and spellbinding trickery.
A Personal Invitation from Gosia and team.
I'm Gosia, and I'm thrilled to extend a warm invitation to you to join us at the Leadership and Life Mastery Summit. This event isn't just a gathering; it's a transformative experience that promises to reshape the way you approach both your professional and personal life.
As one of the speakers, I'm excited to share insights and strategies that have propelled my journey and can illuminate yours. We're bringing together a diverse group of thought leaders, innovators, and change-makers, each with unique stories and lessons that are bound to inspire and empower you.
This summit is an opportunity to connect, learn, and grow. Whether you're looking to enhance your leadership skills, boost your business acumen, or find a new balance in life, you'll find valuable resources and networks here. Plus, it's a chance to engage with experts and peers who are just as passionate about growth and success as you are.
I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, sharing my experiences, and hearing your stories. Together, we can embark on a journey of learning and growth that extends far beyond the summit.
See you at the Royal Marine Hotel in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin!